Note: If you don’t know how to create a workflow yet, please refer to this link: Basic > create your first workflow
After creating your workflow, you will have to set a trigger to automatically define when it should be executed.
How to set your trigger
- The trigger block is automatically created (since it is required for every created workflow) and will be automatically displayed on your workflow editor.
- Click on the trigger block or on the gear button that’s on the top of it to access its settings
- On the left sidebar of your block’s settings, choose an option that should trigger your workflow
- Check “scheduled” if you need to execute it on a specific date and time
- Check “event” if you need to execute your workflow when a post is created for example
- check “webhook” if you need to start your workflow when you receive an event notification with a webhook for example.
4. Fill in the placeholders that are related to your previous trigger type choice.